Television personality Pearl Modiade is on her path to recovery after getting four of her wisdom teeth removed.
This comes after Pearl recently had a baby and has been complaining about her weight gain and how she wanted to lose a bit of weight.
In a recent Intsagram post she wrote:
“In a celebratory mood today because I finally removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth. I recently developed a fear of being under general anesthesia , so I’m proud to have done it anyway… with lots of prayer and tears just before surgery.
1. Moments before the big extraction!
2. I met Sis’ Nozipho Msiya, one of the nurses at the hospital & let’s just say I’ll never forget her!
3. Moments after the big extraction with my red eyes, a drip and an ice pack on my face. Still without pain, just a little drowsiness and swelling.
4. This strong woman here making light of the situation!
5. Smiles. Because I made it through and
I’m grateful to have access to proper healthcare . I never for one second take that for granted
6. I miss that hospital gown already & how it made me look like a frontline worker!
Thanks to my Dr. and everyone at Intercare for putting me at ease and taking such good care of me. It was just for a few hours, but your kindness has gone a long way! God bless your hearts & hands
Now for what I hope is an easy recovery at home.”