Entertainment commentator and YouTuber Owamie Hlongwane has revealed that she almost died yesterday.
She started feeling bloated immediately after having her lunch close to her house. Because of the pain she literally could not drive herself home.
On arrival home she could not get out of her car and she could not even stand on her own. After struggling to reach her house, she started having diarrhoea and vomiting.
Owamie revealed that she suffered from food poisoning. She also revealed that she once suffered from food poisoning after eating a cheese burger.
She however said the lady did not poison her but the food must have been contaminated since there was load shedding.