Slikour is a successful hip-hop artist, a businessman and is best known as one of the founding members of the record breaking hip-hop group, Skwatta Kamp. He later ventured into a successful solo career.
He sat down with MacG on his podcast to discuss his love life, business and how he made it in the music industry.
- Slikour is also into the taxi industry. He says he bought his first taxi using his first cheque.
- He says he is glad that he did not contract S_exual Transmitted Diseases or HIV during his early years in the entertainment industry.
- As a member of the Skwatta Kamp they used to date multiple women at the same time.
- Slikour used to date media personality and businesswoman Bonang Matheba.
- He says they met by default because he actually liked Bonang’s sister but she kept rejecting him.
- He said Bonang initiated the relationship and by then she was young.
- He says he liked Bonang’s drive.
- Slikour dumped Bonang on Facebook because he wanted to start a relationship with another woman in Cape Town.
- Apart from Bonang Slikour says he dated other famous celebrities but he refused to name them out of respect because the relationships were never serious.
- Slikour is now married and for the past 6 years he has not slept with another woman besides his wife.
- He has helped artists like Kwesta, Yanga and so many others in the entertainment industry.
- Slikour does not own a car and it’s by choice.
- He says he has been making money through rap ever since he was 21 years old.
- He uses an uber when travelling.
- Slikour said he can’t be paying R20 000 every month for a car because that’s enriching Germany companies like BMW and Mercedes Benz.
- He has worked with rappers like KO, Kid X, Cassper Nyovest and AKA on some projects.
- He thinks that Nasty C is the next rap artist from South Africa who has a chance of becoming a global rap star.
- He says he can go to a strip club and party with his kids.
- Slikour mentioned Emtee as one of the good song writers among rap artists.
- In 2020 Slikour bagged a massive TV deal with Channel O.
- His SlikourOnLife online music platform turned him into a media mogul.