Popular female DJ, DBNGogo (Real name Mandisa Radebe(28)) , has popular parents : Former Minister, Jeff Radebe and ANC veteran, Thuthukile Skweyiya.
Mandisa told the Sowetan Newspaper that she does not want to ride on the names of her popular parents and relatives , and wants to make her own name.
Mandisa’s step parents are Bridgette-Motsepe Radebe, sister to billionaire, Patrice Motsepe, and brother in law to SA President, Cyril Ramaphosa.
– She was born in Johannesburg
– In 1997, Mandisa moved to France, where she lived for 5 years.
– In 2017, Mandisa started her music career while studying law at the University Of Pretoria.
– In 2019, Mandisa dropped out from her law degree to focus on her music career.
– In 2020, Durban Gogo dropped her EP, Thokoza Cafe.
Please read the full story in today’s Sowetan Newspaper – 18 February 2021.