Soweto born Metro FM DJ and former Muvhango Actress, Lerato Kganyago (LKG) spoke to Bonang Matheba on the loft on SABC3.
Lerato first came into the spotlight when she was crowned Miss Jam Alley in 2002.
Bonang said she was she was the first guest on Lerato’s show and when Bonang had her own show, Lerato was the first guest on her show.
Key Points From The Discussion
1. Lerato started Off as a beauty queen and then one day she went for an audition and then she stayed with the channel for 4 years.
2. Lerato then joined SABC1, where she did a show called The Link, which was all about fashion.
3. Lerato says she loves caps.
4. In 2015, she joined Metro FM doing weekend radio with William Lehong.
5.When she got the job at Metro she called her mum.
6. In 2015, she became a club and event DJ. She met DJ Zinhle when she was a DJ.
7. In 2015, Lerato acted on Muvhango for 3 months. The storyline was girls with hair vs girls with weaves.
8. In August 2015, Lerato Kganyago was the cover girl for Bona magazine.
Please watch the video above this post for more details.